Wednesday, February 15, 2006

cool, refreshing zima episode 2: BtVS Season 2 Review

In this second installment of cool, refreshing zima, The Not-So-Evil Trio returns to review Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 2. Listen to them go on about the angst, angst and angst that is Season 2, as they battle sleep-deprivation and constant reminders of history papers on Serbia.

Like what you hear? visit the cool, refreshing zima blog at:
http://coolrefreshingzima.blogspot.com

questions? comments? flames?? email us at:
coolrefreshingzima@gmail.com

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Carley L. said...

I made a screw up, so Im just gonna post my review again, but on the site that says "review" in the title. Boy am I challenged.

Hey!

I just found your podcast last week and decided to download the two episodes.

I found them really funny, and liked what you had to say about the first two seasons. I just started watching Buffy during Christmas break, but it was kind of messed because the first episode I saw was Chosen, so its weird to watch a show from its series finale backwards. So I bought season one and two on dvd, and one of my tv channels it playings season three eps. everyday, and I just love it.

And I know you don't just want posts saying how awesome you are so the only uneeded thing on your podcast is probably the trivia because if you're a nerd like me and listened to commentary and interviews its info thats already available and prob a lot of people already know.

Anyways keep up the great work and I'm glad we love and hate the same characters. I'll be waiting for the next episode!

Carley-Marie

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, guys. This was a lot of fun to listen to. Ya'll remind me of my best friends from high school. Makes me feel all nostalgic and stuff.

Keep on with the Spike love. He's my favorite part of the show. Can't wait 'till you get to season four so you could talk about him some more. LOL.

And then season six, my favorite of them all. The Troika. Evil Willow. And Spuffy, yay! I also have a soft spot for the MagiCrack storyline. No apologies. *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home