Saturday, June 24, 2006

cool, refreshing zima episode 4: BtVS Season 4 Review

After a painstakingly long hiatus the Not-So-Evil Trio returns in all of it's mighty glory with cool, refreshing zima episode 4! Listen to them as they battle (and subsequently slay) evil fishbugs, rant about Riley...and oh yeah, discuss episode 4 in great analytical detail. Let the festivities begin!

Like what you hear? Come join in on the fun at the official CRZ blog at http://coolrefreshingzima.blogspot.com.

Questions? Comments? Flames? HATEMAIL??? Please send us your feedback to:
coolrefreshingzima@gmail.com. Thanks for your support!

3 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how good it is to hear people who like buffy as much as i do! i am from new orleans, and NONE of my buffy friends have come back to my school yet (they are still evacuated). PLEASE keep on posting the podcast. i WAKE UP everyday for yalls podcast!
bye!
-Emma

ps-(yall means you all, and is actually better than you guys, because it does not discriminate based on gender. yeah. we are cool like that in new orleans.)

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Fun stuff! I loved episode 4 - you guys are hilarious! I wish I had fellow Buffy fans to discuss and watch with - you are 3 lucky girls to have your friendship and fandom to share together! :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this podcast You are most Certainly my favorite podcast to listen to. You are humorous, entertaining and a lot of other complements.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home